As used in this policy, the terms “using” and “processing” information include using cookies on a computer, subjecting the information to statistical or other analysis and using or handling information in any way, including, but not limited to, collecting, storing, evaluating, modifying, deleting, using, combining, disclosing and transferring information within our company or among our affiliates within the United States or internationally.
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our Site, services, features and content, to administer your use of the Site and to enable users to enjoy and easily navigate the Site (collectively, the “Service”).
When you register with us through the Site, when you join our mailing list or when you make a purchase via the Site, we will ask you for personally identifiable information. This refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, email address, and postal address. If you choose to make a purchase via the Site, our third party payment processor service providers may also collect billing information such as your credit card number or billing address. We use the Personal Information you provide mainly to provide the Service, process your transactions and administer your inquiries.
In order to access additional functionality of the Site, you may be required to create an account for your use of the Service (“Account”). You may create an Account directly via the Site or by logging into your account with certain third party social networking sites (“SNS”) (including, but not limited to, Facebook and Twitter) via our Service. If you decide to create an Account by logging into an SNS via our Service, we will obtain the Personal Information you have provided to the SNS (such as your “real” name, profile picture, email address and other information you make publicly available via the applicable SNS) from the account you have with such SNS and use that information to create your Account. The information we obtain may depend on the privacy settings you have with the SNS. When you create an Account, you will become a “Member” of the Service.
We also collect the other information that you provide as part of account registration and your use of the Service (e.g., without limitation, zip code (on its own) and individual preferences) (“Non-Identifying Information”).
We use your Personal Information (in some cases, in conjunction with your Non-Identifying Information) mainly to provide the Service, complete your transactions, and administer your inquiries.
Certain Non-Identifying Information would be considered a part of your Personal Information if it were combined with other identifiers (for example, combining your zip code with your street address) in a way that enables you to be identified. But the same pieces of information are considered Non-Identifying Information when they are taken alone or combined only with other non-identifying information. We may combine your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information and aggregate it with information collected from other .Bk Users (defined below) to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the Service and to analyze and understand how our Site and Service are used. We may also use the combined information without aggregating it to serve you specifically, for instance to deliver a product to you according to your preferences or restrictions.
We also use your Personal Information to contact you with marketing and promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications or inquire further here. (See “Changing or Deleting Your Information”, below.)
When you visit the Site, whether as a .Bk Member or a non-registered user just browsing (any of these, a “.Bk User”), our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site, pages of our Site that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on our Site, access times and dates, and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Site and the Service and for the Site’s technical administration, to increase our Site’s functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor it to our visitors’ needs. We also use this information to verify that visitors to the Site meet the criteria required to process their requests.
As part of the Service, Members may communicate with third parties through use of their Accounts. When a Member selects the option of adding one or more email addresses to an online form, the message they create in the corresponding template will be sent from .Bk to those email addresses on their behalf. These email addresses will be used only for the purpose of sending the email communication to the addressee.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to .Bk. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information, your login information, or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication. For more information about phishing, visit the Federal Trade Commission’s website.
SNS. The Service gives you the option to share information contained in your Account with certain social networking services (i.e. Twitter and Facebook). .Bk will not share your Account information, which may contain your Personal Information, with such social networking services unless you expressly authorize such disclosure.
Aggregated Information and Non-Identifying Information. We may share aggregated information that does not include Personal Information and we may otherwise disclose Non-Identifying Information and Log Data with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, and to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information.
Service Providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Site-related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, payment processors, web analytics and improvement of the Site’s features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Site and Service are used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. .Bk cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of .Bk or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should inquire further here. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
Welcome to the .Bk website terms and conditions for use. If you continue to use this website at www.dotbk.com you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
Using this website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us or order from us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this website.
The www.dotbk.com website is operated by: Wings Manufacturing, a company registered in New Jersey, whose registered office is at 15 Wilkinson Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07305. For general inquiries please email us.
- You will be able to access most areas of this website without registering your details with us. However, some areas of this website are only open to you if you register.
- We may revise these terms and conditions at any time. You should check this website occasionally to review the current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this website.
- You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will have the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors.
- Our acceptance of an order takes place when we dispatch the order. We will send you a dispatch confirmation by email. When we dispatch the order the purchase contract will be made even if your payment has been processed immediately, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
- We may refuse to accept an order:
- where goods are not available
- where we cannot obtain authorization for your payment
- if there has been a pricing or product description error
- if you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions
- Delivery costs will be charged in addition. These additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the total cost.
- Please see our Shipping & Returns policy.
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from this website for your own use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on this website are modified in any way;
- no graphics on this website are used separately from accompanying text; and
- any of our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from this website other than in accordance with clause 5.1 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in these terms and conditions, your permission to use this website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this website.
- Subject to clause 5.1, no part of this website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- While we endeavor to ensure that this website is available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the US or any other country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- You may not misuse this website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clauses 7.2 or 7.3.
- To register with www.dotbk.com you must be over eighteen years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
- Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you and if you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should contact us immediately.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
- While we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this website. We may make changes to the material on this website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
- The material on this Website is provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this website.
- We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this website), and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- If your use of material on this website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with New York law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state of New York, New York County.
- You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
- Only one discount code may be applied in the checkout at one time.